Following yesterday’s brave stab at nothing at all, I continue the theme, with the following forays into something:
- I don’t get to the gym, but I do think about it very hard.
- I find out where Toulouse is, and realise that it’s something I’ve known all along.
- I mix several Peter Cadle tracks and try some mastering strategies as well. Almost right but not at all acceptable, sadly.
- I manage to get my USB keyboard, which I had previously believed myself to have destroyed, to work by the old strategy of taking out all the screws that hold it together, removing the back, looking at it very hard and then putting it all back together again. Some noodling follows this.
- I listen to part one of the Elvis Costello Story on the Radio 2 internet feed.
- That is all